I am not really alive. BUT HEY
1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
I made an account like years ago. It says October 2008 for me, but I didn't even really use DeviantArt until like 2011. I can't really remember why I made an account in 2008.
2. What does your username mean?
It means whatever anyone thinks it means.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
HUGE F*CKING FAILURE
4. Are you left or right handed?
The Matrix Code
5. What was your first deviation?
This shiz. I used to be pretty good at messing with Flash's scripting language, but then they changed it all and I got old and forgot.
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Lesbian makeout sce- I mean, stuff. Serious answer: I like to attempt to create art that tries to instill a very specific emotion in me. If other people feel it, too, that's great. Maybe, I succeeded in something. I'm still a casual in terms of art so eh.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Acidapluvia's artstyle hands down no questions asked. Google them at your own risk. Their style is delicious and I want it so bad, won't happen though, I'm too much of a informal Rembrandt wannabe.
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Stuff I think is pretty or stuff I feel like I want to slap a fav on so I can look at it later and cry myself to sleep.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
I don't know. I like Equestria-Prevails
. And NadnerbD
. And KP-ShadowSquirrel
. That's just counting pony artists, like if I want to go nuts I could probably write for days and I'll die of starvation or something ridiculous.
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
Anyone. I generally enjoy meeting people. Generally. The question is would they enjoy meeting me? I wouldn't inflict me on anyone. That would be cruel and unusual punishment. I think that's unconstitutional.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Hmm.. I'd say in infinity ways. The thing is, almost all of the deviants I have interacted with in one way or another have impacted my life in large and small ways.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
Traditional feels more forgiving in some ways but I do digital stuff because yeah let's just be hi-tech and such.
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In my room alone forever with the darkness that is within my soul. It's dark cause no light gets in there. Cause it's inside my body. If light got in there that'd probably be bad.
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
I remember once a few artists I looked up to fav'd a piece I did. Can't remember which. It felt like validation.But then I got the crippling doubt and such, the usual.